It is only due to the dedicated work of our volunteers that we are able to do so much. But to do more we need more. Browse the list of openings and apply in areas where you help. If you're interested in any of the belw positions, email Tulio Bertorini with your resume and why you think you fit the position.
Organize a monthly or Bi-monthly Member Meetings. Organize a yearly Volunteer Appreciation Night.
We are looking for a handful of web savvy member to team up to form a webmaster team..
- Update our site regulary
- Look for ways to improve the site
Represent the Hightailers at special community events.
- Able to talk about anything the club is doing.
- Set up once a quarter at the Greenline and get people to sign up for a Trial Membership.
- Set up a tent at special events.
- Reports to the Vice President
Person to track our big rides and make sure the Ride Captain has all they need.
- Help organize Ride Cookbook to be used by Ride Captains.
- Be the go between for the board and the Ride Captains to make sure all our rides are a success.
Assist in writing grants to raise funds for the Hightailers.
- Need someone with exceptional writing skills.
LCI (League Cycling Instructors
We are looking for people that want to teach others how to be safe on the road.