Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Snot, Sweat & Tears Time Trial Series
Not sure what a time trial is?
Riders start at 30 second time intervals and complete the course as fast as possible. No drafting, no course cutting, just you against the clock. And yes, there will be snot, sweat, and the occasional tears shed when battling mind and body!
This is a low key event, great for beginners, with the goal to bring the Memphis endurance community together to challenge each other and have some (pain filled) fun doing it.
- Full Aero – All aero equipment allowed.
- Non-aero “Eddy Merckx” (No aerobars, time trial bikes, disc wheels, skinsuits, or time trial specific helmets are allowed)
- 1st timer Full Aero – If you have never participated in a road racing event.
- 1st timer Eddy Merckx (No aerobars, time trial bikes, disc wheels, skinsuits, or time trial specific helmets are allowed).
- “Fat Tire” Mountain Bike Division.
- PRE REGISTRATION ONLY
- First rider off at 4:00 pm.
- Riders will go off at 30-second intervals.
- You must stay 6 feet apart at the start line and you will wear a mask before AND after your Time Trial.
- Please park at least 6ft away from other riders. There are multiple parking areas available in the area for you to keep as much distance as you would like.
- No drafting is allowed. This is you vs the course vs the wind vs the clock.
- Eddy Merckx Division – No aerobars, disc wheels, skinsuits, or time trial specific helmets are allowed.
- Results will be posted online. Link will be available on this page the next day.
- Hightailers Member – $15
- Non-Hightailers Member – $25 (includes one-day membership for day of event)
- NOTE: You can become a Hightailers member for a $40 annual fee.
Local rider Hays Patrick has offered up his large plot of land for parking. Note: it is about 3 miles from the event start on lower traffic roads. A great way to get a good warm-up and cool down in.
Address to Parking – 7533 Independence Rd, Millington, TN, 38053 – We strongly encourage everyone to park and set up here. Please DO NOT park on the course.
Map for route from Parking to Event Start – https://ridewithgps.com/routes/22127429
Sunday, September 27, 2020, 4:00 PM
North end of Watkins Road
Club Ride - Special
Registration is required before Friday, September 25, 2020 at 11:59 PM
Payment In Full In Advance Only